274 更高之處 HIGHER GROUND

(一)
我今面向高處直登, I’m pressing on the upward way,
天天努力,天天上升; New heights I’m gaining ev’ry day;
在我途中,我惟禱祝, Still praying as I’m onward bound,
使我立足更高之處。 “Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
(副)
主,扶持我,使我上升, Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
憑信站立天的高峰; By faith, on Heaven‘s tableland,
更高生活我已可睹, A higher plane than I have found;
使我立足更高之處。 Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
(二)
我心不欲繼續住於 My heart has no desire to stay,
疑惑、恐懼充斥之域; Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
雖也有人居此地步, Tho‘ some may dwell where these abound,
我卻心在更高之處。 My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.
(三)
我要居住超俗之境, I want to live above the world,
不怕撒但火箭欺凌; Tho’ Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
憑信我已能以接觸 For faith has caught the joyful sound,
聖樂傳自更高之處。 The song of saints on higher ground.
(四)
我願靠恩登峰造極, I want to scale the utmost height,
在彼瞥見榮耀無比; And catch a gleam of glory bright;
但我仍然禱告不住, But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
求領我到更高之處。 “Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”

Book your tickets